At Empress Charters, we offer the ultimate fishing experience in one of the premier fisheries in the United States – Wilson, New York. The-Fisheries.net offers all the information you need about the Wilson fishery.
Our full-day trips last 8 hours and cost $600.00. Our half-day trips last 4 hours and cost $450.00. You’ll have plenty of time and options to make the most of your fishing adventure.
- The full-day trip is about 8 hours and costs $600.00.
- The half-day trip is about 4 hours and costs $450.00.
- The Cottage is $150.00 a night.
Fishing Gear and Amenities
Our boat comes with top-of-the-line amenities, including radar and fish finders, to ensure that you have the best chance of reeling in the big catch. We also provide Fish Hawk, fishing equipment, and a restroom on board, so you can focus on catching fish!
If you prefer to use your own fishing gear, you are welcome to bring it along. We do provide all necessary equipment on board. Bring an 8-9-foot-long medium or medium-heavy action spinning rod. It will allow you to keep the line off the water and still detect the strikes. You can use any of the best spinning reels for under 100 that offer a smooth drag and a line capacity of at least 200 yards of 12-15 pound test line. This will allow you to catch even bigger fish.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to catch fish in one of the most beautiful and productive fisheries in the country. Book your trip with Empress Charters today and experience the ultimate fishing adventure!
Our experienced crew will provide you with the best fishing experience possible. They’ll work with you to find the best places to fish Lake Ontario and help you with all your fishing needs. We pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service, and our guests always leave satisfied.
Items Needed on Trip
To ensure the best fishing experience possible, there are a few items that you need to bring on the trip. These include:
- A valid New York State Fishing License. This is required by law and you can buy it online or at local bait and tackle shops.
- Cooler with Lunch and Refreshments. We provide an ice box for fish storage but it’s suggested that guests bring a cooler with lunch and refreshments for the trip.
- Appropriate Clothes. Please dress in layers as it can be cool in the morning.
- Camera (optional): If you want to capture your fishing memories, we recommend bringing a camera.
These items will help you prepare for an unforgettable fishing experience with Empress Charters. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, We will be happy to assist you.